Thursday, July 28, 2011

811 Wikis Lab

I have had the opportunity to use wikis in several of my courses over the past few years and find them to be both student and teacher friendly. For this particular lab, I edited the "Lahser High School" Wikipedia entry to reflect a new link. I read through the information already posted, and felt that adding a link to the district website would be beneficial for viewers. Below is the screenshot of the added link.




For the second component of this lab, I created a MAET Wiki. Due to the fact that it's summer, and I am not currently in contact with other teachers or students, I invited my sister (who is also a teacher) to collaborate and view my wiki. As I mentioned before, I like the user friendly format of wikis (especially pbworks) and find them very useful in the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment